Bajrangi Bhaijaan Film Review
Star Cast: Salman Khan, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Harshaali Malhotra, Rajesh Sharma, Om Puri
Director: Kabir Khan
Hindustan mein Bina kisi kahaani bhi koi Hero ki film 100 cr kamaa sake aisa ek hi naam hai Salman Khan To socho ke Bhaai ki film mei Kahaani ho wo to kitna kamayegi!!
‘Salman ki picture mei kuchh nahi hota’ – aise bolnevale logo ki soch badlegi Bajrangi Bhaijaan movie, kyonki Issme ginke 1-2 scene and illogical love story ke alawa koi bhi aisi chiz nahi hai jisko criticize karne ka mann kare. Even if you are not a salman fan you ll gonna like this film for sure because there are few reasons behind this apart from SALMAN KHAN:
1) Harshaali Malhotra – She is d sweetest kid I have ever seen in any film till now. If she cries u will feel like to cry and if she smiles you will feel like to hug n kiss her.
2) Nawazuddin Siddiqui – Aevo Jor Kalaakar chhe ne dost!!
3) Pritam Chakraborty’s music
4) Cinematography of Aseem Mishra – Genuinely Ghajjab. Eke ek frame ma paisa vasool.
5) There are drama, emotion, cutedoo cum situational humour and total entertainment package with Mast climax – for those who wann go and watch some decent typical Hindi film with entire family.
This film is bit long & Kareena Kapoor ni screen presence comparatively ghani ochhi chhe but ultimately bore nathi karti film specially Post interval it’s more engaging.
My Fav Dialogue : Kaise pata Brahman ki bachchi hai?’ ‘Itni gori jo hai, Brahman hi hogi’
My Fav song: ummm actually entire album is my fav but especially Tu Jo Mila (KK) & Zindagi Kuch Toh Bata (Jubin Nautiyal) have some magical spark. Selfie le le re & Chicken Song no dance amazing chhe.
This Eid Go & Enjoy Sal-Mania with Chhoti Womaniya.. It’s a Must watch for Bachchaa party & ppl like me (yeah I Love Masala Movies)