Bajrangi Bhaijaan Film Review
Star Cast: Salman Khan, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Harshaali Malhotra, Rajesh Sharma, Om Puri
Director: Kabir Khan
Hindustan mein Bina kisi kahaani bhi koi Hero ki film 100 cr kamaa sake aisa ek hi naam hai Salman Khan 🙂 To socho ke Bhaai ki film mei Kahaani ho wo to kitna kamayegi!!
‘Salman ki picture mei kuchh nahi hota’ – aise bolnevale logo ki soch badlegi Bajrangi Bhaijaan movie, kyonki Issme ginke 1-2 scene and illogical love story ke alawa koi bhi aisi chiz nahi hai jisko criticize karne ka mann kare. Even if you are not a salman fan you ll gonna like this film for sure because there are few reasons behind this apart from SALMAN KHAN:
1) Harshaali Malhotra – She is d sweetest kid I have ever seen in any film till now. If she cries u will feel like to cry and if she smiles you will feel like to hug n kiss her.
2) Nawazuddin Siddiqui – Aevo Jor Kalaakar chhe ne dost!!
3) Pritam Chakraborty’s music 🙂
4) Cinematography of Aseem Mishra – Genuinely Ghajjab. Eke ek frame ma paisa vasool.
5) There are drama, emotion, cutedoo cum situational humour and total entertainment package with Mast climax – for those who wann go and watch some decent typical Hindi film with entire family.
This film is bit long & Kareena Kapoor ni screen presence comparatively ghani ochhi chhe but ultimately bore nathi karti film specially Post interval it’s more engaging.
My Fav Dialogue : Kaise pata Brahman ki bachchi hai?’ ‘Itni gori jo hai, Brahman hi hogi’ 🙂
My Fav song: ummm actually entire album is my fav but especially Tu Jo Mila (KK) & Zindagi Kuch Toh Bata (Jubin Nautiyal) have some magical spark. Selfie le le re & Chicken Song no dance amazing chhe.
This Eid Go & Enjoy Sal-Mania with Chhoti Womaniya.. It’s a Must watch for Bachchaa party & ppl like me (yeah I Love Masala Movies)